Well, it’s the very first day of 2017 which means we’ve survived a whole year of content and growing pains. This time last year, Bombchu had maybe 12 or 13 articles up and running however now we stand at hundreds written. It’s a humbling feat which I touched on before but instead of rambling on, let’s talk about the future. During our first year out, I learned quite a few things about what works, what doesn’t work, and having fun vs. making money. In the end, we do want to create a unique slice of the internet for gamers and that mission remains the same. As such, this site will remain in its current distraction free state with no ads outside of the YouTube video ones that I can’t disable even if I wanted to.
However, here is something that will be changing for our brand in addition to the promised extra content heading your way soon through our site.
- Super Sunday has hit its first season finale and will return once we feel like we have the where with all to do more.
- With busy schedules and increasing production on other projects, finding time to do this perfectly has become fairly difficult.
- We love this series and will definitely continue it in the future.
- Content will increase when news starts again with an aim to keep releases regular for the year.
- Currently, our best output has been two a day for about 15 or so days straight. That’s 30 articles before the month even ends! However, I think I can do more so I’ll push to try and hit 3 or maybe 4 a day for a whole month every month without sacrificing quality. No promises since news is extra slow at the moment but maybe I’ll look into more thought pieces.
- Content will begin to vary on the YouTube channel
- We currently have three types of content to watch on the channel: Let’s Plays, Reviews, & First Impressions. We’re hoping to incorporate some daily news type content as well as some more “in depth” types of shows for this year. Basically, we’re hoping to experiment and see where that takes us.
- Have more fun!
- I mean really, the main reason Bombchu was formed was to enjoy ourselves while participating with the greatest industry on Earth, video games. We haven’t lost sight of that but the SEO, Content Management, and other factors of creating a brand new brand (heh) have really begun taking its toll in a way. However, 2017 will be the year we reinvigorate the audience with topics that make you think, laugh, and even sympathize.
Here’s to a brand new year of Bombchu and a new year of content. We look forward to your feedback and giving you entertainment beyond what you may have expected. Happy new year and let’s get to work!
Andron (or Ace as he likes to call himself) is the so called "Head Honcho" of Bombchu.com. He has a deep passion for video games primarily RPGs, Fighting or Adventure. When not gaming, he's furiously typing on his keyboard or coming up with new schemes.